Thursday, March 3, 2011

Surely He lives

I couldnt differ it was a bad or nice dream..

I dreamt about 1 verse in Holy Bible..
I dont know exactly what it says..
I just conscious that the verse is not only for the person i talked to in my dream, but also for me..

But the point i get:
it is the warning given that i pray evryday..


Aftr sharing it,
i found 1 essential different btween bfore n after i know Him..

Previously,
i was actively enough in several religious events..
i did practice what i learned..
But i got nothing change..
There is no 'knocking' in my life..

It's totally diffrent with my condition now..

i pray, i get the warning..
N that's the answer of my wrestle..
If there is an answer,
there is SOMEONE who gives..
And,
it makes me more believe,
surely HE LIVES.


 23 June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment