Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pilot

Hi!
Well, it is really my first blog. So,I bet this is my worst writing ever.
I found that it was really hard to start something new, such as this blog. However, I was really thankful to the role teacher, Mr. (late) Pramoedya Ananta Toer, to give me some encouragement to work for eternity. Then to my senior, Mr. Harry Febrian, to help me realizing it. Also my kind-bad ass-freaky friend, Ms. Anastasia Hamid, to write something unwritten (loh?). And last but not least, to all my friends and acquaintances who gave such wonderful inspirations.

Well, for the first step, I'm just gonna transfer all my works in my Facebook notes to this blog. Then for further period, I will take this blog as my priority to produce my works.

I do hope all of you are willing to give any comments or suggestions to mine in every single sort of view.

So, have a look, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment