Thursday, March 3, 2011

kairos

many times we past through together
both good and bad ones
we've known each other in and out
nothing best than this amazing acquaintanceship


i know i can't thank you enough,
but that's all i can do.


thanks for being friends that always cheer up my days
thanks for being family when i have no word to say
thanks for being sister when i'm down and can not fly
thanks for being brother to wipe my tears and make me smile


thanks for telling me what is wrong and what is right
thanks for made me see the line between black and white
thanks for being the one who gives me a hand
thanks for being the one that helps me to understand



you all are the ones that i love
my life was just incomplete without you..

thank you Molly
thank you Catrine
thank you Feli
thank you Sylvia
thank you vet (a.k.a Novita)
thank you Nath
thank you Doddy
thank you Vivi
thank you Ipin (a.k.a Wilson)
thank you Robin
thank you Sally
thank you Kevin
thank you Feb
thank you Ari
thank you Parlin


thank YOU guys



best conversation class ever!!


 you guys are my sweet kairos in my chronos!



17 July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment